Landing the perfect job abroad is like hitting the jackpot – but it can feel more like looking for a needle in a haystack.
I want you to capture attention on the job market. I want you to do work that lights you up. I want you to translate your rich experiences into a language that make employers want to hire you. That is why I have asked Anna Sparks to join us in a two-part video series on how you can land the right job no matter where you are.
Anna Sparks is an expat career coach who has a no-nonsense approach to helping international professionals land the jobs they deserve. Her clients live all over the world and work for organizations like the US Department of State, Peace Corps, Care, the United Nations, and academia. Anna has lived in Europe, Africa, and Central and South America.
Here´s a taste of what you´ll discover in this interview:
- The most important factors to consider when starting the job search
- How to address gaps in your employment history
- Four things you can do to stay attractive on the job market when chose to stay home
- What you can do if you or your partner can´t legally work in country
- The big mistake many expat partners make when they choose to volunteer
- And more!
Don´t miss this expert advice on how to land the right job abroad, it´s all right here:
And if you want more, check out my special feature in UYD magazine Don´t Let Your Global Mindset Be a Barrier.
Here is to getting what you want.
p.s. If you are new to www.sundaebean.com, don’t miss Sundae Bean’s Purpose Pack – her top three podcasts on finding purpose and step-by-step BONUS guide to help you live a life full of more purpose and meaning – no matter where you are.