How much would you pay to get an extra hour of sleep?
If anyone is impacted by loss of sleep, it´s expats. Busy lives, jet lag, stress, anxiety, and late night Skype calls to squeeze in chats with loved ones abroad are just a few things that impact the sleep of those of us living an international lifestyle.
There is a way to get limited hours of sleep and wake up every morning feeling truly rested.
Christine Hansen, founder of Sleep Like a Boss and international sleep expert, so generously gives us the answers in this brief interview. Christine coaches highly-driven women and men on how to welcome the power of sleep so that you can supercharge your business and personal life.
Sleep is so critical to your health and happiness, you don´t want to miss this.
- The top mistakes expats commonly make when it comes to sleep
- The uncomfortable truth of why we really should get the right amount of sleep
- What is at stake when we cheat ourselves out of sleep
- A counter-intuitive approach to discovering how much sleep we really need
- One tip I have never heard before on how to help kids get to sleep when they have jet lag
- What busy people can do to squeeze in time for themselves and not sacrifice sleep
- How you can finally convince yourself to prioritize consistent high-quality sleep in your life
In the last two minutes of the interview, Christine shares with us the one thing you can start trying right now that will help you sleep better. Give it a go and let me know how that helps you catch some zzzzzs!
Here is to the end of exhaustion.