You are five minutes away from knowing exactly what will lead you to a life you love in 2017.
Here´s how: Download and print the PDF version of the questions below. Set your timer then race to answer these questions before the timer goes off.
- What important life lesson is slowly starting to sink in?
- Where do I obviously have some work to do?
- What worked this year that I want to continue doing next year?
- If I could put my attention into stopping one bad habit, which one would it be?
- What am I most proud of?
- What is one thing I did that I promise myself I won´t do in the coming year?
- Who made me laugh the most?
- Who did I spend time with that feels toxic?
- What did I do that made me feel alive?
- In what ways did I “numb” myself?
- If I put energy into staying connected with just five friends, who would they be?
- Who do I need to stop hanging out with or responding to on Facebook?
- What forms of exercise did I enjoy doing and brought me the most energy?
- What activities are a total drain on my mind, body and spirit?
- What foods did I eat that I loved and know are good for me?
- What foods did I eat that made me feel “ick” and are not good for me?
- When did I manage to get enough time for myself?
- When did I sell myself and my needs short?
- What did I do that felt playful?
- What activities are soul-sucking?
- What am I celebrating at the end of this year?
Five minutes up? Congratulations! Need more time? No worries, complete as many questions as you can with a “bonus” two minutes.
Check your answers:
- The “odds” hold the answers to what you should do in the coming year so that you live a year that you love. By doing more of these things, the odds are certainly in your favor.
- The “evens” are the activities you should monitor and swiftly kick out from your life.
Creating a personalized formula for exactly how to spend your time and energy in the coming year is as simple as answering the questions above. You are five minutes away from knowing exactly will lead you to a life you love in 2017.
Need more support? Don´t worry I am here for you now and long after the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve.
Here is to packing the next 365 with the good stuff.
P.S. Share this with a friend who could use a fresh start in 2017!