When you think of networking, does it feel like something you “should” do, but you either don´t feel like it or don´t know where to start? You imagine yourself sending out random LinkedIn requests to strangers or awkwardly introducing yourself at a cocktail party. Yuck.
This old-school networking is neither authentic nor effective.
Today´s episode of Expat Happy Hour is your opportunity to get practical, actionable and state-of-the-art advice from a world-class expert on networking.
You will discover that having a strong personal and professional network enables not just you but others to thrive – and creating this doesn’t have to be hard, “graspy,” complicated or even time consuming!
I am delighted to have Marijo Bos, CEO of Bos Advisors, as our special guest on the podcast to share with us her expertise on building meaningful and effective networks authentically. Marijo has served as president of PWN Global, a collaborative business network present in 26 global cities. She has 20 years of experience in global talent management, serves an advisor to leaders and entrepreneurs, and has worked around the world, including the North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. If anyone knows about how to create meaningful networks, it is Marijo.
You will discover:
- Three critical steps people often skip to expand your network in a meaningful way
- A mental shift most people fail to make when expanding their network
- What really holds us back from effective networking.
- How to get started networking in a truly meaningful and purposeful way that serves not just your needs, but also adds value in others´ lives.
- The skill people often overlook when making connection with others.
- The kind of preparation you can do now so that you are ready for any opportunity
- And much more!
On top of that, Marijo has offered the sundaebean.com community this gift which offers you additional resources for networking right here.
Listen to Networking with Marijo Bos and learn how to effectively and authentically network so you can create a professional and personal community where you (and others) thrive.
Here is to connecting, meaningfully.