“I’m a workaholic, so I ignore the signs of fatigue and just keep going and going, and then conk out when I get home. It can be pretty stressful. — Keke Palmer”
If not, then maybe it sounds like your partner?
Like it or not, relentlessly pursuing your goals does not lead to success, it leads to burnout and can damage your performance or even relationships.
If you are working so dang hard:
- The first thing you need to do to make things better
- The real story behind what we need to change unsupportive habits
- What you can do to hold yourself accountable – for real
- What most high-achievers forget to do that actually brings them down
If you love the one who´s working so much:
- How you can be heard and get your needs met without anyone getting on the defensive
- The balancing act you need to walk to create a mutually-supportive environment
When you or your loved ones are overly focused on the goal, it is easy to lose sight of what else is around you. You risk neglecting your health, weakening your resilience or even your relationships.
It is more important than ever to make a change. Get started by listening to Managing Stress and Avoiding Burnout right here.
Here is to expedited success and happiness.