Be honest. Have you come home from a vacation, needing a vacation?
It is such a shame when we pump a ton of time and money into taking a family vacation abroad, only to feel “off” half-way through or even exhausted upon your return. Even if things go smoothly, you may be missing an opportunity to rejuvenate and create an experience of a lifetime.
To help us master the art of taking vacations abroad ANYWHERE with our family, I have invited Eric Stoen as our special guest on Expat Happy Hour. Eric – the man behind Travel Babbo – is an acclaimed travel writer, award-winning photographer and father of three who has been literally around the world and back with his kids. Eric is on mission to seek out the best travel destinations for families, and has been featured in prestigious travel publications like Lonely Planet, Travelocity, Yahoo Travel, and was even the winner of Conde Nast Traveler Magazine’s Photo of the Year. If anyone knows how to do family vacations abroad right, it is Eric!
Listen and you will discover:
- Deeper reason why travelling abroad with your kids (to ANYWHERE) is such a good investment.
- The trick to taking your kids to anywhere you want to go, even on a limited budget.
- The top criteria to create the best experience for you and your family.
- What this expert observes as where most families go wrong in planning the optimal experience.
- And more!
PLUS, you don’t want to miss the super valuable advice I had no idea would come up in our interview:
- The top factors that made it possible for him to make the leap from a steady job to pursue his passion.
- The secret behind really making it as a travel writer and photographer (or anything, really).
Eric´s inspiring story is yet another example of how you, too, can create a life rich in happiness, success and deep satisfaction – as long you use the right strategies.
Listen now to get this expert advice.
Here is to making the most of our precious time off with family.
P.s. In this interview Eric emphasizes how important it is to create relationships to fast-track your success. Listen to this episode of Expat Happy Hour to learn more on exactly how to create authentic and effective relationships that serve your needs and add value to others.