How happy are you with the way your house looks and feels? With the way YOU FEEL in your home?
If you do not say “off the charts,” this may be just what you need.
<< Spoiler alert: Read this till the end, because it is packed with gifts from this week’s special guest! >>
I am delighted to kick off Week 3 in this 6-Week Expert Series on Expat Happy Hour. As you’ve seen, I promise you expert insight and practical tips so you can dramatically improve your life and wellbeing. We focus on three critical areas: Yourself, Your Home, and Your Business. This week I am welcoming special guest, Amanda Gates, to help us upgrade your home so that you feel amazing in it.
Amanda Gates is an Energy Design Expert and award-winning Interior Designer, Author, and Host of the podcast Home Energy Design.
In this week’s episode of Expat Happy Hour, Making Your Home Work For You with Amanda Gates, here’s a taste of what you’ll discover:
- The Top 5 Disruptors to watch out for in your home
- Why it is important to pay attention to “low” energy in your home
- Where to start when something is not working in your home
Here is something special that what went on behind the scenes, after we stopped recording this interview.
Paraphrasing Amanda, she said, “Sundae, I have so much respect for expats. For families that uproot their lives, and their homes every two to four years. It is so disruptive to your energy.”
I replied, “Yes, it is. But families do this all the time so that it feels ‘normal,’ but ‘normal’ doesn’t mean it doesn’t have an impact.”
And then she shared with me this tip:
Choose five elements from every single home, and bring them with you so you and your loved ones can consistently feel safe and secure.
Amanda didn’t stop there. Look at what she has generously offered to you as part of the sundaebean.com community!
- FREE eBook for Expats: How to Draw up Your Floor Plan (She calls this “More Om for the HomeTM)
- For free mini-readings of your home floor plan, go to her Business Facebook page each Wednesday at 3:00-3:30 pm CST.
- FREE eBook on the Bagua Map (important energy centers in your home).
Listen now to learn more about Amanda Gate’s approach to helping you create a home is not only beautiful but energy aligned.
Here is to creating a healthy home, where you can thrive.