Does that sound crazy? I have a soft spot for tax professionals.
Hear me out.
They are like dentists, no one really looks forward to seeing one, but you know a check up can prevent a load of trouble down the road.
You know that living a globally mobile life makes many things more complicated, like packing for winter weather when you live near the equator.
And taxes is one of those things.
In this episode of Expat Happy Hour, I am excited to bring you Grace Taylor of Gracefully Expat, a tax professional who advises globally mobile individuals around the world on how to make sensible choices when approaching your taxes – no matter where you live.
In Untangling Taxes Abroad with Grace Taylor you will discover:
- The absolute essentials you need to know about filing from abroad
- Who needs to think about filing US taxes (and it is not just US passport holders)
- What you should consider if you are running business abroad
- Top advice for non-Americans
- What are things like “broken tax residency,” “tax equalization,” “a totalization agreement” and why you need to know about them.
Don’t miss this episode as Grace breaks down what may feel dry and boring or even daunting into easy-to-understand steps that could save you massive headaches down the road.
Here’s to doing the tough stuff right.