I know you don’t believe me.
If you want to build self-worth and self-esteem, build a business.
But it’s true.
I say this looking back on years of experience: hard-earned, but worth it.
- How self-worth and self-esteem are connected to building a business.
- The important difference between self-worth and self-love
- 4 concrete ways your business will build self-worth
- The risks if you base your self-worth on external factors
- Why and how self-esteem impacts how we show up in the world
Even if you are not currently considering building your own business, it is worth hearing me out. Because this is big stuff, with positive life changing implications for you.
Think about it. Who doesn’t want to:
- Come to terms with who they are
- Understand how you limit yourself
- Gain a deeper sense of meaning and purpose
- Live in close alignment with your personal integrity, and
- Simply feel good?
I knew you did, too.
Here is to building ourselves up.
p.s. If you’ve ever thought of building a business and wouldn’t mind the added benefit of enhancing your self-worth and self-esteem, then check out How To Find The Right Business Idea For YOU.