When I hopped on the phone with her, she was livid.
“Sundae, what the heck happened?!” she shouted.
My eyes widened as I listened for what she was about to say.
“If you don’t so something fast, you are going to let me down big time.”
I paused. Awkward silence.
She was right.
This is just the start of the conversation I had with my 15-year-old self in this week’s episode of Expat Happy Hour. And I am so glad I did. I was going down a road that I didn’t like, and she called me out on it.
I said thank you to the 1992 version of myself and made a plan.
We all have moments when we feel like we have lost touch with an important part of ourselves.
- Maybe there is something you’ve been ignoring.
- Maybe you feel like you’ve lost yourself.
- Maybe you want to reclaim an important part of you.
- Maybe you feel like you have broken a promise to yourself.
In this week’s episode of Expat Happy Hour, A Message From Your Old Self, you will:
- Discover what important message you have been ignoring
- Reclaim what you have lost
- Celebrate what you’ve been doing well
- Learn a method to get unstuck
Let’s travel back in time and listen to your old self. This is the first step to reclaiming that important part of you that has gone missing.
Besides, your old self is super smart and has a message you don’t want to ignore.
Because this is so important, I have created a special GIFT for you: a guide to get a personalized message from your old self: get access to pdf here. Use this as a guide as you listen to A Message From Your Old Self right here.
Here is to recapturing to the wisdom of your whole self