What if you could talk to your future self, one year from now, and realize that you really did it.
You finally made the changes in your life that you have been craving.
And that life is even better than you can imagine.
We all have moments when we know we should be doing something differently in our lives but doubt whether what we want is even possible.
- You want to finally start taking care of your health
- You want to stop being so negative with yourself
- You want to regain your confidence
- You want to show up differently as a parent or a spouse
- You want this year to do something for YOU.
In this week’s episode of Expat Happy Hour, A Message From Your Future Self, you will:
- Learn that the secret to making big changes isn’t rocket science
- Identify the first step you need to take to shift things for the better for good
- Discover the two things that distinguish those who say they want to change from those that really make it happen.
Let’s time travel to one year from now and listen to your future self.
Because now is the time to make things happen.
Here is to listening to the wisdom of your future self.
p.s. If you are ready to get off the sidelines of your life, check out Year of Transformation, the exact program followed by those who really made it happen.