Thirsty for some empowerment? We are bringing back some all time highlights so you can stay quenched for quarter 2 of 2023. You’ll get a combination of the most classic and impactful podcast episodes, blogs, and articles in our archives for the next few months.
3 months of timeless insight for life IN TRANSIT!
1 Highlight topic for this quarter on the following:
- Raising Kids IN TRANSIT
- Grief and Resilience
- Marriage and Partnerships
The Timeless Series is also a tribute to when the IN TRANSIT podcast was formerly known as Expat Happy Hour.
Drum roll…..Here is Timeless Series Resilience and Burnout Highlight 1: Why You Should Talk About Grief.
Grief is tough enough. Add being part of an intercultural family or navigating a globally-mobile life and it gets even more complicated. When loss strikes, no one wants to also manage unexpected guilt or feel unprepared when confronted with cultural expectations that are completely different from your own.
This podcast which explores four phases that can help uncomplicate the impact of loss when it strikes so that you can focus on what is most important.
Listen to the Full Episode:
- Sundae’s Website
- Sundae’s Facebook Business Page – Sundae Schneider-Bean LLC
- Sundae Bean – YouTube
- Adapt and Succeed
- IN TRANSIT Hub
- Global Coach Coalition
- Quiz: Which Phase of Transformation Are You In?
- 2023 Ambition Compass Challenge
Catch These Podcasts / Articles:
- Here is a Blog that resonated with people on the subject. If you haven’t read it, check it out here: Wallow In Your Misery During Change. In this blog, I introduce a 3-part process which is designed to help you splash about in the mud of discontent so you can bring about real change and end the sting of agony. I will begin by introducing three simple components of good wallowing: observe – serve – unwrap. Each is illustrated with examples from my own life so you can see what they look like in action.
We’re delighted to be in the Top 5 of the global Best 30 Expat Podcasts!
Enjoy The Show?