Thirsty for some empowerment? We are bringing back some all time highlights so you can stay quenched for quarter 2 of 2023. You’ll get a combination of the most classic and impactful podcast episodes, blogs, and articles in our archives for the next few months.
3 months of timeless insight for life IN TRANSIT!
1 Highlight topic for this quarter on the following:
- Raising Kids IN TRANSIT
- Grief and Resilience
- Marriage and Partnerships
The Timeless Series is also a tribute to when the IN TRANSIT podcast was formerly known as Expat Happy Hour.
Drum roll…..Here is Timeless Series Resilience and Burnout Highlight 2: Standing on The Sidelines of Your Life?
Somewhere along the way, we stop and realise that we are no longer on track but are just hustling to get by. To tick off lists. No longer doing anything for ourselves, nothing for joy.
It is time to stop the other’s priorities merry-go-round and start living your life with more purpose. Use these ten signs to step back into who you are and everyone will benefit as you reclaim a full, fun and satisfying life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
- Sundae’s Website
- Sundae’s Facebook Business Page – Sundae Schneider-Bean LLC
- Sundae Bean – YouTube
- Adapt and Succeed
- IN TRANSIT Hub
- Global Coach Coalition
- Quiz: Which Phase of Transformation Are You In?
- 2023 Ambition Compass Challenge
Catch These Podcasts / Articles:
- Here is a Blog that resonated with people on the subject. If you haven’t read it, check it out here:: One Way To Trick Fear. It isn´t always rational (unless you are left in a room alone with a rabid tiger). But fear´s positive intention is to protect us. The disturbing thing is our body´s response to it can actually be the same, whether the thing that scares us is real or imagined. You know the game: fight or flight, and in this case my good buddy – freeze.
We’re delighted to be in the Top 5 of the global Best 30 Expat Podcasts!
Enjoy The Show?