Thirsty for some empowerment? We are bringing back some all time highlights so you can stay quenched for quarter 2 of 2023. You’ll get a combination of the most classic and impactful podcast episodes, blogs, and articles in our archives for the next few months.
3 months of timeless insight for life IN TRANSIT!
1 Highlight topic for this quarter on the following:
- Raising Kids IN TRANSIT
- Grief and Resilience
- Marriage and Partnerships
The Timeless Series is also a tribute to when the IN TRANSIT podcast was formerly known as Expat Happy Hour.
Drum roll…..Here is Timeless Series Resilience and Burnout Highlight 3: Simplified Self-Care
This episode is for the carers out there – the tired teachers, parents, health and wellness professionals, entrepreneurs… I see you, and I’ve come with fierce reinforcements. Dr. Tiessen discusses the harm caused from self-neglect, and shares her expert tips for easy, creative, and playful ways to add self-care into our daily routine.
Listen to the Full Episode:
- Sundae’s Website
- Sundae’s Facebook Business Page – Sundae Schneider-Bean LLC
- Sundae Bean – YouTube
- Adapt and Succeed
- IN TRANSIT Hub
- Global Coach Coalition
- Quiz: Which Phase of Transformation Are You In?
- 2023 Ambition Compass Challenge
Catch These Podcasts / Articles:
- Expat Resilience: Avoiding The Breaking Point. It has been established in the research that those with resilience are able to perform better and be happier than those with lower resilience. Sounds promising but what do we really mean when we talk about resilience?
We’re delighted to be in the Top 5 of the global Best 30 Expat Podcasts!
Enjoy The Show?