Thirsty for some empowerment? We are bringing back some all time highlights so you can stay quenched for quarter 2 of 2023. You’ll get a combination of the most classic and impactful podcast episodes, blogs, and articles in our archives for the next few months.
3 months of timeless insight for life IN TRANSIT!
1 Highlight topic for this quarter on the following:
- Raising Kids IN TRANSIT
- Grief and Resilience
- Marriage and Partnerships
The Timeless Series is also a tribute to when the IN TRANSIT podcast was formerly known as Expat Happy Hour.
Drum roll…..Here is Timeless Series Marriage and Partnership Highlight 3: You’re Changing But Your Partner Isn’t
This episode focuses on the big question, “What can we do about spouses that just aren’t stepping up?” Maybe not even stepping up to take care of their health. Or being present with the kids. Find out the three steps you can take to make an impact without being a nag or starting a fight. And these strategies don’t just apply to spouses, but will work for anyone you are in relationship with.
Listen to the Full Episode:
- Sundae’s Website
- Sundae’s Facebook Business Page – Sundae Schneider-Bean LLC
- Sundae Bean – YouTube
- Adapt and Succeed
- IN TRANSIT Hub
- Global Coach Coalition
- Quiz: Which Phase of Transformation Are You In?
- 2023 Ambition Compass Challenge
Catch These Podcasts / Articles:
- Here is a Blog that really resonated with people of the subject. If you haven’t read it, check it out here: The Love Letter Every International Couple Needs To Read. The spirit of this letter is meant to capture the challenges many individuals go through when they leave their home culture, move abroad and settle in the home country of their partner. Its intention is to start a dialogue about these experiences.
We’re delighted to be in the Top 5 of the global Best 30 Expat Podcasts!
Enjoy The Show?