“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
— Maya Angelou
In honor of Valentine’s day, I am doing a love round up. The top ten posts below are filled with everything you need to treat and be treated by your loved ones in ways that are unforgettable:
- Practical tips on how not to screw up a great evening
- The answer to what is truly responsible for your happiness
- A bucket-load of empathy for being the one who moved abroad for love
- How to stay close to those who live far away
- and more!
If you binge on a TV series, why not mix it up and binge on something that will help dramatically improve your closest relationships.
Top Ten Love Round Up
- The Love Letter Every International Couple Needs to Read
- 3 Warning Signs for the Expat Couple
- How to Make Your Expat Spouse´s Blood Boil
- Far Away from Loved Ones? 5 Ways to Stop Regret.
- The Worst Advice You Can Give to an Unhappy Expat Spouse
- Doing This for 10 Minutes a Day Can Be Better Than Marriage Counselling
- When You Feel a “Big Talk” Coming On, Do This First.
- The Only Answer for a Strong International Relationship
- A Thank You Note from Your Expat Friend
- Living Abroad without Regret
Nr. 10 is this week´s podcast on Expat Happy Hour, where you will learn that the secret to living abroad without regret is loving the crap out of your people. In this episode I share personal stories to explain just how I learned to live abroad without regret.
Listening to this episode can be just what you need to live and love without regrets.
Here´s to love overload.
P.s. If you haven´t already, hop onto iTunes and subscribe to Expat Happy Hour so that you don´t miss an episode on how to adapt and succeed abroad, and get through ANY life transition.